Friday, March 6, 2009

Final Presentations/Portfolios

I liked the presentation this week on "The Guitar Top." I liked this presentation because he did a good job of incorporating the other previous presentations in his introduction which captured my attention. He also gave a little story about how his guitar was broken, and I liked this because it made the presentation seem more personal and interesting. It was my favorite because I really enjoy music and I learned a lot about how certain types of guitar tops produce specific sounding music.
I have not really had much experience honestly with online portfolios. I have set up my Clemson e-portfolio, although I have not taken the time yet to do much with it. I just need to know a general overview of some more details about the specifics of each piece that is included in the portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment